Welcome to Archeon Museum Park
Archeon contains 43 reconstructions of buildings, farms and huts that once stood in the Netherlands and that have been reconstructed according to archaeological excavations. Our Archaeo-interpreters live in these houses and thus show life from prehistory, Roman times and the Middle Ages. In original clothing they tell beautiful stories from history. Discover and experience this journey through time!
Daily program Saturday and Sunday
- Become a True Hunter: 10.30am-3.30pm – Hunter Gatherers (1)
- Make a fire: 10.30am-3.30pm – Iron Age (9)
- Tour: 1.30pm – Hunter Gatherers (1)
- Drill with the soldiers: 12pm and 1.30pm – Forum (16)
- Temple Ceremony: 3pm – Temple (15)
- Zwammerdam ships: 11am-4pm – Restoration yard (22a)
- Tour: 2.00pm – Forum (16)
At the Roman Restoration Yard (22a) you can see the restoration of the Zwammerdam 2, which is being restored live here.
- Archery: 11am-12pm/12.30pm-4.30pm – Archery Range (36)
- Sword fighting: 11am-12.30pm/13.00pm-4.30pm – Dam (32)
- Tour: 2.30pm – at the Armoury (34)
- Paint a rock: 10.30am-12pm/12.30-3.30pm – Farmers (3)
- Fibula making: 10.30am-12.30pm/1pm-4pm- Bath house (22)
- Making a candle: 11am-12pm/12.30pm-4.30pm – Beekeeper (28)
- Felt bracelet: 11am-12.30pm/1pm-4.30pm – Pot Merchant (47)
- You get the Roman helmet from the soldiers – Bath House (22)
Pancake restaurant ‘The Monastery’ (42)
Roman Inn Buffet restaurant (24)
Tour through prehistoric times & become a true hunter.
Hunters Gatherers (1)
Boulder pull (5a)
Make a fire
Iron Age (9)
Tour through Roman times & drill with the soldiers
Tour through Middle Ages
Archery range (36)
Tempel Show – 3pm Temple (15)
Medieval Monastery (42) 11am – 6pm
Delicious monastery pancakes according to Pierre Wind’s recipe.
Roman Inn ‘Trajana’ (24) 11am – 5pm
In the buffet restaurant the Roman Inn: delicious coffee, tea with delicacies, Roman apple pie with honey nut sauce and cream, bread with various fillings, Garrison soup, Italian pizza and more.